News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Long Ride for Saturday Dec 7 update

Started by Anthony Scozzari, December 06, 2013, 08:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi All Long riders,
Your fearful and fair weathered long ride coordinator has looked at the weather prognosticators and seems very likely we will have rain and lots of wind by mid morning.  Since Santa has not provided me with a bike with fenders, attachable fenders, or neoprene booties to keep my toes warm the ride is mostly NOT happening, or at least you'll need to carry on without me.  I'll update as the weather updates.

Regardless of whether we do the ride or not I am, and others, are still having lunch at Pizza Port in Bressi Ranch so come on out.  If no ride I'll be there at noon, if I ride, well I'll be there when the ride is done.  :)

Anthony

karlos

I'll be there in rain gear, rain or shine, and if Anthony is not there, we can improvise to arrive at Bressi at noon.
-Karl (Portland guy)

I know it is dry now but the prognosticators still say wet, windy, and cold.  I'll be there for Pizza, thanks Karl!!

If you can't make lunch today no worries, I plan to start doing these a bit shorter long rides and designate a place to then go eat.

Anthony