News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Saturday, April 5th, Long Ride change

Started by Anthony Scozzari, April 01, 2014, 11:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Remember all, we flipped last week and this week because of the Oceanside 70.3 last week.  So this week we are riding the following:  Coast-N River-CDR-Cir R-Castle (63 mi, 4,000') with one small change to avoid some dirt.  Here is the route...

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4295426

Anthony

karlos

This is also updated on the Roadies page...

Thanks Karl, I hadn't wanted to bother you with it while you were out on vacation.  Sadly, I'll miss this Sunday's ride, which I've wanting to do again since the winds on 2011, but too much move in stuff.

Also, thanks to Larry and Ursula for saving me last week when I got confused and turned around and they made a route on the fly for us!!!!!

Lastly, I apologize to all for the confusion I must have been creating for folks this past year as I've been labeling Camino Del Rey as San Luis Rey.  I finally caught my multiple mistakes.

Your friendly Ride (semi-) Coordinator,
Anthony

karlos

And when you can next make the epic Dudley's-Montezuma ride, we'll all be sure to remind you to bring a helmet  :o. Sorry you cannot make it, Anthony. Every time I schedule one of these truly fun and challenging rides, there's always someone that can't fit it into their schedule. I always wish that never happens!