News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

2013 KHS FLITE FULL CARBON ROAD BIKES FOR SALE, Just $995.00 - WI-FI Gearing

Started by Gregory Pschaida, April 21, 2015, 07:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BRAND NEW 2013 KHS FLITE 10 SPEED CARBON ROAD BIKE -  PRICE IS just 995.00. plus CALIF Sales Tax...  See the link below for specification.  Suggested Retail is $1699.00   Many sizes still available.  XS,S,M,ML & L

KHS Endurance Bike
The Flite 700 by KHS is a 2013 endurance bike. Endurance bikes are designed to be the comfortable cousin of traditional road bikes. The bike will still be light, efficient, and powerful, (HOW CAN A BIKE BE POWERFUL?) but with a little more emphasis on comfort. These bikes have a slightly relaxed geometry and frames designed to be smooth and light, instead of just light. For example, compared to traditional road bikes, the handlebars on endurance bikes are closer to the level of the seat height instead of below, allowing for a more upright position, and the wheelbase is a bit longer to create a more stable ride.

Endurance bikes are good for the occasional racer, century rider, and serious weekend warrior

OK, this bike is for folks like my Dear old Dad... He could squeeze a nickle so thin the INDIAN would ride the Buffalo

THIS BIKE COMES READY for DAD, or for anyone looking for SHEAR GEAR relief.  Equipped with Compact 34-50 crank, and a marvelous 11-34 rear cassette.  OK, Let's go on Burt Rafe HILLY DILLY... Enough gears to climb the side of a building maybe!?

If you would like to take a look at this bike, I can bring one to the Saturday ride.  I will bring a Medium Large.  (56cm)

http://khsbicycles.com/bikes/2013-khs-models/flite-700/

Please review the Specs and send any inquiries to me at:  pschaida@gmail.com or as always text or call me at 760-468-4578

This bike will be sold  by VILLAGE PROFESSIONAL BICYCLE SUPPLY and professionally assembled and adjusted by ROBBIE PARKS or MYSELF at Villlage Professional Bicycle Supply in Fallbrook CA.  Bicycles are fully warranted by KHS bicycles.  Free Lifetime adjustments.  THIS IS A COMPLETE BIKE, AND NOT JUST A FRAMESET! 

This bike comes with Microshift Components.  Shifters along with front and rear derailleurs.  Microshift has been around for several years, and makes housebrand components for Nashbar, as well as components for SunTour and Sunrace.  They are typically over engineered to deliver very reliable performance that is on par with components from SRAM and SHIMANO.  I use Microshift on my TREK Carbon, and the shifters work better than the SHIMANO it came with, and yes, they are lighter shifters than the ULTEGRA!  GOOD STUFF, BETTER PRICE POINT! 

We have many other other KHS road and Mountain bikes for sale... Closeouts on 2012, 2013, and 2014 models.  Also, significant savings on 2015 models as well.  JUST ASK!

Best regards,

Greg Pschaida AKA Waldo
Co-Owner Rockin Robbie's
Village Pro Bikes
223 N. Main
Fallbrook, CA. 92028.