News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

November 9 Roadies route change

Started by Robert Abraham, November 07, 2013, 11:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Comrades,

I forgot about the road construction going on in the business park area, so I've made some changes to the regular route for this Saturday. Nothing major, and the mileage should be the same. For this ride I would like to keep the group together during the first half. We will have a regroup at the park just after the turn from Kelly onto Park. For the return half, expect a fast group to form and TTT the SLR trail. I'd like for any groups that form to be aware of the riders you are with, and have a quick regroup at the end of the SLR trail before crossing Hwy 76 onto North Santa Fe. If you see someone dropping off, check in with them and make sure they are ok, maybe pull them back to the group. If you need to drop off, tell someone. Last week a few riders were dropped and left out alone, for which I do apologize. This can be a fast route, so lets stick together and make it fun for all.

Thanks for the ride today. I'm happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the route. Next month we might do it in reverse. Cheers to Dan and Sue for a serious pull on the SLR trail. The new tandem is sweet.