News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Alternate representative to the SDCBC

Started by Paul Nevins, January 29, 2012, 08:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The SDCBC has requested all member clubs appoint an alternate board representative. We have a NCCC board member currently on the SDCBC board, however to better serve our club and the NCCC we should have an alternate representative to fill in when I cannot make a SDCBC meeting. The alternate would be welcome at all the SDCBC board meetings but would not be required to attend unless I could not be there. All board communication will be open to the alternate via the SDCBC board members google group and email. You would be able to keep fully up to date on the SDCBC issues and participate in the discussions. I spend the day of the meeting in San Diego so if you wished to take the Coaster to the meetings I could drive you back home.
If you can help out your club by taking on this position please email me at: jpnevins@gmail.com
Thanks

PS.
I can drive you back with your bike if you ride to the meeting.