News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

NCCC logo always takes you to NCCC Home

Started by karlos, July 11, 2012, 11:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlos

Since the inception of the NCCC website, even the prior version designed by Mike Santoro,  clicking on the NCCC logo, which is displayed at the top left of every NCCC website page, will quickly return you to NCCC Home. That includes the logo at the top left of every Forum page (try it above if you were unaware of this).

It was recently brought to my attention that perhaps this behavior wasn't obvious. Some may remember a text overlay previously on all the logos to "click to return Home." I removed it a couple of years ago as I like the "cleaner look." Additionally, most websites have that behavior - wherever you see the NCCC logo, a single mouse click should return you to NCCC Home.

If this is news to you, enjoy the quick navigation from Forum pages back to NCCC Home. If you find an instance anywhere on the NCCC website where the NCCC logo does not return you to http://northcountycycleclub.com, please let me know.

Karl

karlos

On these Forum pages, where the behavior may have been less obvious, if you hover your mouse on the NCCC logo image, top left, it will now display "click to go to NCCC Home"...