News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Win a "Saris Bike Corral"

Started by Margareth Demery, March 25, 2013, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello All,

Thanks to you riders that joined me in the "Contest" photo shoot in front of the Old Cal cafe before the ride out on Saturday morning.  I have sent it in to the contest committee.  Cross our fingers that we win one to be installed at the cafe. We sure could use one...

Contest Timeline: March 1 - March 29, 2013 - Three finalist will be selected and posted on the Saris Facebook page for voting.  April 8, Winner will be announced.  I will keep you all posted.

I Have been asked - so here it is:

What is a bike corral?

A bike corral converts the space of one car parking stall to parking for 10 bikes. It’s a great use of space and a low cost option for more customer parking, it frees up sidewalk space for pedestrian foot traffic and communicates a commitment to bike friendliness as noted by Saris.com. :)

Where do we go online to vote for it?

Don't know yet.  Our entry still has to be received. No reply from Heather yet.  Will let everyone know as updates are available....Peg

Hello All,

Past this link in your browser and look for the Sign in or Logon to Saris Facebook.  Click the "Like" and scroll down to find "North County Cycle Club" to Vote.  Share with your friends. Small time window so vote by the 31st of March.  We need as many votes now to make the final round.

https://www.facebook.com/SarisCycleRacks

Then after this vote - Three Finalists will be selected for the final vote April 1 - April 5, 2013.

Thanks,
Peg

karlos

Come on folks. It doesn't take that many votes to make the top 3. We need ~150 more and we're there

GEEZ!!! only 6 votes from a club our size.  There are only about 51 contestants - this should be an easy win.

https://www.facebook.com/SarisCycleRacks

Link, sign up or log in
Click bike contest
Click "Like"
scroll down and VOTE - "North County Cycle Club"

Hurry only a couple more days before the top three finalists are picked.

Thanks,
Peg

I'm in and posted in on FB for my cyber "friends."