News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Look for a Draft NCCC Roster in your Inbox!

Started by karlos, September 19, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlos

All NCCC active members should have just received a club email with Subject: "Draft 2017 NCCC Roster - Please REVIEW YOUR ENTRY!" If you did not, please PM me here or just send an email to rudnick.cooper@gmail.com. Failure to have received the email means your email address changed, is hosed, or your mail provider is blocking emails from northcountycycleclub.com.

In order to avoid minor errors in the accuracy of the roster, please note this is a DRAFT. Review YOUR entry and return any edits as described in the email to me by next Tuesday, Sept. 26. The FINAL, corrected version, will be distributed by Sept. 30.

Sorry for the long delay. Lou Medina, as Membership Chair was so good at keeping these up to date, but he was AWOL for awhile and noone picked up this task. Lou is back again, so I hope everyone has noticed and said, "Hi!"