News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

2023 Kit Store is Open!

Started by kcpurcell, November 09, 2023, 08:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlos

Sean said he would contact Agile as soon as he returns from skiing in Mammoth. I wore mine yesterday for Wed Clippers. I'm not sure what they would do with a return other than trash it, unless they thought they could resell. If it turns out to be their mistake, I hope they offer a way to repair their goof. You may have to wait a week or so for Sean and Agile to hash it out.

I don't see how it could be fixed. Even if they added straps the annoying waist band would still be there. If I was the customer service person I'd probably offer a new pair of bibs at a substantial discount. I doubt that it would be worth it for Agile returning them then selling them through a discount site.

karlos

"Fix" certainly doesn't mean adding straps, but figuring out how to get us new bibs without pain if it is their error. Wait and see.

I went back and looked at the options on our club choices, and I agree with what Karl said.  It seems like some of the UI pull-down options on the selections just didn't register with the company. Certainly, the bibs/shorts was one of them, and I would say that the "cut" option on the jerseys may not have registered correctly either.

kcpurcell

I just tested the order page (logging in to Agile, going to my order, click on an item) in both Safari and Chrome, but I couldn't make it do the wrong thing.

From a UI point of view the Bottoms page is not optimal - the bibs are pictured in the primary position on top, with shorts underneath, but the selection default is set to Shorts. Similarly the default jersey cut is Race cut. A better UI design would be having the default be something invalid like "CHOOSE A CUT", forcing the user or the UI to make a choice. But that's water under the bridge at this point.

Sean will have more news for us after talking with Agile.