News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

saturday club ride

Started by Raleigh, June 13, 2007, 10:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raleigh

Hi, just wondering if anyone is interested in riding over to the Memorial ride from OCRR and then heading home from Lilac?  I have not mapped it out or figured out how long it would take to get to the start point but just thought it might be a nice option and save some driving for people who live over this way.

So basically leave from normal start point...ride to McGee park arriving by 9AM...ride with group to Memorial site..head back to OCRR.

Another option is to ride to the meeting spot at 10:15 at the church at Camino del Rey and W. Lilac and then ride with the group to the memorial site.

Thanks,

Judy

Please check the NCCC home page announcement with ride details on the Roadies Page. Jeff Gross has created a new route (#349) to start at OCRR at 8am to link up to the Celebration of Life Ride at Magee Park. Both the Regular and Long groups will do this ride.

raleigh

Way to go Jeff.   When I originally clicked on the link to the ride it took me to the "Celebration of Life Ride" and I didn't realize that we had our own version.  See you there!