News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

New Rider In Escondido

Started by Dapittbull69, June 20, 2007, 04:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just thought I would introduce myself on here! I just purchased a Giant OCR C3 on Saturday, and have not been able to put it down since I picked it up. I'm a two wheel enthusiat when it comes to motorcycling, and I am truly falling in love with road cycling. I live right beside Old Hwy 395, so I am getting plenty of practice on the hills. Hopefully I can join you guys on a group ride sometime in the near future and pick up some more tips on this exciting sport!
-Patrick

kelly

Patrick,
You're welcome to ride with us. We will be glad to help you "break in" your new Giant. Come on down to OCRRow on Sat. AM before 8:00 AM and join one of the rides. You can also check here on the Club site for  the Sat. and Sun. routes.
see you on the road...

Well don't hurt me too bad ;) I'm going out of town this weekend but I will definitely take you up on your offer the weekend after that!