News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Kit Delivery Date?

Started by JimEvans, January 24, 2022, 11:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimEvans

Any word when the kits will ship.  Eilel has had our orders for 2 months now. 

karlos

Good timing, Jim. I just sent a query to the email on my order and got this reply within 20 minutes.

Quote from: Gordon Sanchez, ElielThanks for reaching out to us here at Eliel Cycling. Your teams order is moving through final stages here at the factory. Once completed it will be shipped out. We are hoping to have those in transit by the end of the week to you all.

Any time now, but probably not in time for this week's "all club" rides.
Karl

karlos

Even more coincidentally, I just got a notice from Eliel that my order should be received by 8pm THIS Friday. I hope everyone else got the same. We'll be looking good at Dos Desperados on Saturday.
Fingers crossed

jonpenner

I was looking at the original promised delivery date range from the order email and that put it right about the last week of January.  I had a Fed Ex package waiting for me when I got home from work last night with the kit delivery.  It looks and feels great.  Hope you all get yours today (or soon).

karlos

Mine came yesterday, too. Great timing for this weekend's ride and finish at Dos Desperados. Very professional looking kit.
Thank you, Sean Brennan, and everyone else who worked on this. Big thumbs up!
Karl

Mine came in yesterday. Looks great!