News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Fuji Carbon Road Bike

Started by baileyjejr, November 29, 2012, 07:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baileyjejr

2007 Fuji Professional 1.0.  55 cm (L) compact carbon frame, fork, and seat post.  Dura-Ace 7800 shifters and derailiers (rear is new).  FSA carbon crankset with new triple chainrings. New chain. New Oval brand handlebars, brakes and wheel set are take-offs from my new bike along with new tires, tubes and rear cassette.  Bike is black with silver trim and is ready to ride on Saturday.  Asking $650 OBO.  Call James at 520-247-6847

James, if this is your phone number I assume your Japanese secretary recorded my message. I'm interested in the Fuji.

baileyjejr

Hi Paul,
It's actually Korean and my phone is off while I'm here.  I hope to be back home Saturday evening.  I'll contact you then. 
James

Hey James, wondering if the Fuji is sold?  Stephen. Jonz2000@mac.com for email if you still have it!

Happy new year Stephen!
Sold, I bought it.

Hey Paul, good luck with the new steed, I'm just looking for a friend who wants to get a road bike!