News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

2009 Trek Madone 5, Ultegra, 56cm frame for sale - <500 miles

Started by Anthony Scozzari, September 16, 2013, 12:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We are selling my an extra bike which doesn't fit my wife or I.  It is listed on Craigslist for $1,400 but will sell to NCCCers for $1,300.   Unique orange frame.  It was a replacement frame to a Lemond which tore and Trek replaced with this Madone but the geography was different and the bike didn't fit my wife, it is a men's frame.  The frame has <200miles and the components probably less than 500 miles, she mainly rode her Tri bike. 

2009 Trek Madone 5 series carbon road bicycle. Orange/white, 56" frame suitable for someone 5'10" and taller. Ultegra compact crank, 12 x 27 cassette, ultegra shifters. Hardly ridden. Very low miles. This was a replacement frame from Trek that didn't fit me. Pedals not included. For pictures look at the craigslist add and for questions ask through NCCC.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/4069889551.html

Thanks,
Anthony