News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Genuine VW Accesory Roof Bars With Bike Tray

Started by Dave Crowe, September 20, 2013, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey NCCC riders,
  I've not been showing up to the rides for a while, and some of you may not know me, but I am a member of the club. Honest,.just ask Jeff, he's seen my back on many a ride. Bwah hah hah hah. ;)
Folks,
I am giving away a set of gently used (6 times-ish) VW Jetta sedan (2006-2009 MK 5) Roof Bars with it's accompanying Bike Rack/Tray for a tax free donation of $150.00 (Firm) to the EOD Warrior foundation.  The part number for the roof bar assembly is 1KM 071 126 if you want to look it up online, and the bike rack is a standard VW OEM locking tray.  The whole package comes with the owners manual, both locking keys, and the mounting torque wrench.  I will bring the whole kit and kaboodle to a Saturday Ride Start and deliver it to the first person who donates the asking price into my fundraising account @ https//fundraising.active.com/fundraiser/DaveCrowe2.
If you would like to know more about this very worthwhile charity please check us out @ eodwarriorfoundation.org or you can PM me at my NCCC Forum e-mail address.
Thanks for your time!
Dave Crowe