News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

LiteSpeed T5G Titanium gravel bike for sale: $4,000

Started by Anthony Scozzari, May 08, 2019, 09:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a Titanium LiteSpeed T5G gravel bike for sale for $4,000.  It was purchased in January of 2018 and has less than 1500 miles ridden on it for ~$6,800.  The frame is a small, 52.  It has the newest electronic 8000 series Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting, compact front, 50/34 and 11-32 cassette, disk brakes.  Frame is 3AL/2.5 V Oversized Titanium Tube Set and the fork is a Litespeed Tapered QR15 Disc, thru axle in rear and quick connect in front.  Wheels are Stan's NoTubes Grail Comp with 28 mm tires but I’ve removed the wheel decals.  No crashes or dings on the bike.  I’m selling it because I thought I’d ride off road but haven’t and am looking to get a road bike instead.  Pedals won’t be sold with the bike.  If interested you can email me at gscozzison@yahoo.com or text me at 760-535-8127.  Thanks for considering, Anthony