News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Cannondale Mountain Bike for Sale $150

Started by Sean Brennan, June 09, 2020, 12:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
2010 Cannondale F5 Feminine - for sale. $150

Explore gravel trails, singletrack and more with Cannondale's F5 Feminine. It sports Cannondale's nimble Trail SL aluminum frame and a 100mm-travel RST fork to cushion impacts. The 27-speed SRAM drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears so you can spin comfortably whether the trail climbs or descends. And, goodies like Avid mechanical disc brakes and tough wheels give you the confidence to ride a little further and a little faster every outing.

Size is a medium or approximately 50 cm when measuring in the traditional level top tube method.

Bicycle Blue Book Value:

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/value-guide/product/3035381/

Interested!  When can I take a look?

Greg Pschaida

Greg,

Today or tomorrow? If not today/tomorrow I think I can do Thursday or Friday depending on the time of day. I can meet you somewhere to make it easier or you are welcome to check it out in Escondido.

I WORK AT UPS SAN MARCOS.  MY HOURS ARE PRETTY INSANE RIGHT NOW WITH TWO SHIFTS.   MAYBE WE CAN SET UP A MUTUALLY AGREEABLE TIME VIA TEXT.  760-468-4578

THANKS,

GREG P,