News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Desoto Leg and Arm Coolers, head beenies, & 400 mile bicycle Shorts.

Started by VillageVacShop, September 04, 2009, 08:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
IT's certainly HOT these days!

I thought some of you might want to get some arm coolers?

My intention is to be at the Club Ride on Saturday.  I will be there Early, and due to an Injured Leg, will most likely leave early so that I can Get through Some of the Hills climbing before I have to Keep Up.

I will have the following DESOTO items with me.

Arm Coolers for sale in sizes  XS, S, M, & L.  Price $26.00 including Tax  (Retail $27.95 + Tax)
Leg Coolers in Small, Medium, Large.  Price $32.00 Including Tax (Retail 34.95 + Tax)
Head Coolers Desoto Beenie, one size fits all $18.00 including tax.  (Retail 18.95 plus tax) 

I will have Pre Release samples of the 2010 Desoto 400 Mile Bicycle Shorts.  These have the special no Leg Gripper Design and are all black.  I have no Ladies versions to show you.  Leslie rides these, and Kathy Pippin has a pair as well.  They have a thinner narrower pad than the men's model.  These are also available as Bibs.

THESE ARE A NICE LESS EXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE TO ASSOS.  Made in the U.S.A.

Retail is $120.00 plus tax.  Price to club members is $107 tax included.

Just look for my Silver Matrix.

Best regards,

Greg P.