News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Saturday Long Ride Route change - to come

Started by Anthony Scozzari, July 11, 2013, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All long riders, when I set the routes for this month I, admittedly, didn't look too closely at the details and just quickly at the route, miles, and climbing (This was my ride after getting back from a Midwest eating fest and I needed "minor" climbs.)  I was looking at it today and realized the route I picked for this week doesn't start/end at OCCR, sorry.

I need to get back to work now but I'll look at it tonight/tomorrow and I'll either modify this ride or post a new one.  Newbie mistake....again.
Anthony

Okay, I'm swamped with work after returning from vacation so this is a quick and easy fix to my route mix up.  We're going to start at OCRR as usual and basically start the route and do the end bit over to Woodland park, circle around it and and then do the route as originally listed and finishing at, of course, OCRR.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2849226

Start at the end and then start.  :)  The route slip will be a bit off turns at the beginning and mileage/turns for the whole route but once we get ~7 miles in the turns will all be the same.  Simple to understand, right?!

Anthony