News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Cruiser Long Riders - Need Volunteers for July 2017

Started by Margareth Demery, June 21, 2017, 12:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi All,

Hope you are enjoying the summer season and those on vacation or going on vacation, hint hint... Safe travels!

Please let me know if you will be around to lead rides for:

Saturday, July 1

Tuesday, July 4 â€" Location for 8:30 A.M. ride start â€" Agua Hedionda Discovery Center in Carlsbad.
1580 Cannon Road, Carlsbad, CA 92008
BBQ after the ride starting at 11:30 a.m. --- information to follow shortly.

Saturday, July 8

Saturday, July 15

Saturday, July 22

Saturday, July 29

I will be out of town so please direct your ride routes to Michelle Saint-Germain and cc me as well.

Send to me by Thursday latest so we can review and get them situated for the riders and the forum.

Also.  For those that will be leading rides... If you are unable to make the ride or the weather is not cooperating, you need to post it on the NCCC website “Forum” or the ride list one hour before the ride start.  Please mention to the members.... future ride updates will be posted on the NCCC website "Forum" so please check it before the ride.

Thank you all for your efforts in continuing the ride volunteering for the Cruiser Long Riders.

Best to you and ride safe,
~Peg -