News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Bike the Coast - Saturday November 3, 2018 - 3 volunteers needed!

Started by Margareth Demery, October 05, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi All,

Received an email from:
Howard LaGrange

Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator

City of Oceanside

Bike the Coast will be adding the 7/15 mile ride out the San Luis Rey Recreational Trail this year after not having it the past 2 years to Army Corp of Engineer’s  projects on the trail.  The Oceanside Bike and Ped Committee will be staffing the 15 mile turn-around at College.  Could your club assist on the 7 mile sag station at Foussat?  The ride has a new owner/promotor  who will set everything up and do the teardown.  Just need bodies to meet and greet the riders.

Date is Saturday, November 3rd.  Need to be there about 9:00AM.  The 7/15 milers leave the pier at 9:30.  You will need about 3 volunteers.  Should be able to depart around 11-11:30AM - End Text

Let me know if you are interested  - send me an email :nc3pres@northcountycycleclub.com or text me and your shirt size to 760.822.4612

PS.  sometimes we fix flats too :)