News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

NEW KIT TIME - HELP/COMMITTEE

Started by Sean Brennan, March 23, 2023, 07:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am starting the new kit process and I'm looking for anyone that is interested in volunteering to help with design and/or the administrative process.

If you are interested, please let me know and I'll reach out and get you up to speed and involved.

Otherwise, know that we are working towards a new kit design and a new kit manufacturer. The new design will incorporate our club logo and continue with our traditional club colors of blue and yellow.

Once I have a few design drafts, I will be asking for member input and feedback and/or voting via blast e-mail or our website.

dunger

Sean,
I would be glad to help. I am a new member to NCCC but came from Canyon Velo in Anaheim in which I was a member since 1988...so I have seen lots of kits.

Dean

Dean,

Thanks for the offer to help with the kits. I have a few others interested in helping. What is your e-mail address so that I can add you to the group list.

dunger

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner...Had a health scare but back riding again...
Here is my email address dale.dean.unger@gmail.com

Thanks
Dean

MikeSD

Hey Sean, I'm a new NCCC member and as such don't own a kit yet. Might you have an update on your progress?

thanks,

Mike

MikeSD,

We are in the beginning phase of the new kit design. There is a kit design committee of about 10 members that will works presenting two designs to the entire membership for voting an comment/suggestions. Members will receive e-mails regarding their voting and design input so, keep your eyes open for a request from NCCC for input. Once the design is agreed upon by the membership, the process moves to production.

The board has chosen the clothing manufacturer called Ascend (ascendsportswear.com) as our kit company.

The design and production process will take some time. I expect the kits will be in your hands by years end.