News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Jersey fit compared to Eliel....

Started by Robert Brown, March 01, 2024, 02:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all

Getting ready to place an order in the kit store. For those who bought the Sport Cut fit in the first round. What size did you go with compared to the last Eliel Rincon jersey (Rincon was their more fitted one)  - one size larger than Eliel, one size smaller or the same size? Hoping to get about the same fit as the Rincon!

Thanks

Rob

Rob,

Eliel MED fit well.  The new jersey is tighter in the same size, M.  Next order I make it a size up.

R/
Kenny O

karlos

I always ordered Large for Eliel Rincon and for Voler race cut, too. I tried on the Agile jerseys and it turned out that the Medium Volare Sport cut was best for me. My wife took this photo at the July picnic (or else I would have forgotten).

I tried on the various versions at the park fitting, and decided a Small Sport was best for me. I like snug, but not skin-tight.  I have a Small Eliel non-race, which I really like.  I'd say the two (Eliel non-race and Aspen Sport) fit about the same.  With the most recent order, Frank got the Medium Sport, and it fits him well.  He'd ordered a Large Race with the last Eliel order, and is good with both.

Thanks all - seems like from the last two answers Eliel minus one size is the answer I was looking for