News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Jersey's C oming SOON ???

Started by diana, July 28, 2010, 09:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can I or anyone HELP with the hold-up? It has been a Year????? What's UP?

raleigh

I think it is sometime in the next next month...

Lou

We are tentatively scheduled to have Jeff Harrington of VOLER at next Saturday?s (Aug 7th) ride for fitting. His concern, and the reason for the wait, is that VOLER has new sizing coming for the women?s jerseys and shorts. There was a problem with too such material in the back of the shorts around the waist. Additionally, the women?s jerseys have been designed to be a bit more comfortable for the club fit style. Race fit jerseys are not changed.
Jeff is trying to get an advance set of clothing that we can use for this fitting. He prefers to wait for the Saturday after (Aug 14th). He feels that they should have the new sizes available by then. For the men, all sizes are the same as before. I am waiting on his call to confirm the fit date. Didn't want to say something and have to call it off at the last minute.
The on-line store is just about ready. I have to fill out some paperwork that Bill McInerney will use to set up the store. Dave Morton will be the store manager as we discussed.
We seemed to have caught them in between years. At the tail of 10. But on the front end of 11

I will post to this message as things evolve...

Lou...

Will we have a fit kit for a few weeks? I'll be off on a 300k on the 7th but I really want to see how they fit. I need new jerseys.

Frank

So the delay is because of the women? 

Figures.

Lou

Hello 2010 NCCC members
If you are a current North County Cycle Club member, you should have received an email from me. It is a test email to ensure that I have your correct email address. Also an update on the fit kit.
Dolores and I crossed checked her deposits against our member spreadsheet for verification. If you didn't receive an email. Then you either did not have one on your 2010 application. Or, you are not a 2010 member...Diana  :o

Lou...
NCCC President