News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Tires...free to a good home!!!.....GONE!

Started by Anthony Long, December 04, 2011, 01:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Club Members,

I have in my possession a set of tires that was given to me by our very own Rex. Besides being a top-notch cyclist he also happens to be a very nice guy.  These were take-offs from his new Trek when he upgraded and he gave them to me.  Long story short...the color scheme of these tires do not really go with my bike and those of you that have seen my bike know it needs all the help it can get.   Tires are in great shape, probably only a couple hundred miles and show very little wear.  They are Bontrager Race X Lite AC tires with a blue, black theme, 700 x 23, folding bead. Would look great on a blue bike.  So here is the deal, first club member to speak up gets 'em!  That's it. I will bring them to the next Saturday ride and pass them along to the new owner.  If you want them sooner than that we can make arrangements.  Who wants them?

I'll bite, if no one else has!  If I got 'em, please reply, pm, email wbturek@yahoo.com, or call/text 760-532-5479.

Thanks,

Bill Turek

Now, I might take issue with Rex being called a very nice guy. A nice guy would have the decency to know he was dropped on Twin Oaks and not re-pass the hypothetical cyclist who was laboring as he neared the summit.

Nice guy to some, re-passer to others.  :P

I was referring to when he is off the bike!